Who are we?
MCS is a consultancy firm specialising in corporate communications, with more than 35 years’ experience.
What do we do?
We build the best possible communication between organisations and their target audiences, using corporate communication and journalism as our tools.
WE CREATE STRATEGIES
WE GENERATE CONTENT
WE ESTABLISH SYNERGIES
Our areas of expertise
Our services span all the disciplines a company needs in order to enhance its public image and build on its reputation and influence.
Should they so wish, our clients may have access to an encrypted voice and data service with MCS, thus ensuring communications are secure.
- Data protection between the client and MCS
- Creating measures against unwanted intrusions
- Advice on digital security systems
- Preparation of reports on the company’s security failings
- MCS works to ensure maximum online safety and innovation
In any organisation, the spokesperson is key to any communications strategy. Natural qualities should be enhanced, and new skills learnt.
- Integrated training plan: how communications media work, who’s who, learning to structure the message, communication skills, non-verbal communication, etc
- Advanced media training
- Exercises and practical cases
- Internal spokesperson and leadership training
We work on 360º projects, which boost the sense of belonging and commitment within the company, its employees and collaborators.
- Definition of corporate concepts: Mission, vision and values
- Preparation of Integrated Internal Communication Plans
- Change management
- Preparation, design and editing of documents: Corporate culture, welcome manuals, best practices, proper use of social networks
- Preparation of corporate magazines
- Management of CSR policies
We plan “turnkey” events, making them cohesive with the company’s global strategy. We produce them, and we take charge of every single detail.
- Integrated design of corporate events of all kinds: Company celebrations and anniversaries, inaugurations, launches, conferences, trade fairs, institutional visits, etc.
- Location of spaces
- Supplier screening and hiring
- Design and production of materials
- Management and hiring of celebrities
- Event communication and content
We create and implement strategies. We practise active listening and act in associated communities.
- Strategic proposals for Social Media
- Content preparation and management on Social Networks and blogs
- Campaigns with bloggers and influencers
- Social Ad campaigns
- Monitoring and active listening
- Preparation of reports and results achieved
We manage projects of public interest with local, national and international companies.
- Analysis and management of a company or group’s relationship with national, regional and local institutions
- Legislative framework
- Dialogue with political figures and interest groups
- Studies, analysis and performance diagnostics
- Relationship management and implementation of a more dynamic agenda for managerial staff
- Application of rules and protocols.
We handle the company’s relationship with the media in its entirety, in both B2B and B2C scenarios.
- Journalism strategy design
- Relationship with the media and leaders of opinion
- Creation of newsworthy events
- Action schedule
- Preparation of all informative content
- Organisation of press conferences and meetings with the media
- Monitoring of results
Here we will offer you some examples of our day-to-day work…
Desde MCS logramos que una de las pruebas del Campeonato del Mundo de Kitesurf, patrocinado por la empresa austríaca bwin, fuera protagonista de los informativos de las principales televisiones Nacionales e Internacionales
Desde MCS nos encargamos del desarrollo, planteamiento estratégico, puesta en marcha y presentación de La Casa de Rusia.
Legalizar las apuestas on lie fue decisivo para que la empresa bwin tuviera la oportunidad de patrocinar a un gran equipo de fútbol como el Real Madrid